Protein supplement of collagen hydrolysate powder conveniently packaged in individual doses.
Collagen is necessary for the health of the ligaments, joints, and bones, muscles and skin. This protein is found in tissues that connect the organs. Quantity and quality are affected by aging, disease, and as a result of accidents.
Each sachet contains 3000 mg of collagen and 1000 mg of Vitamin C, which in addition to improving the assimilation of collagen in the body is a powerful antioxidant, vital for normal cell growth and its repair.
Features of the Supplement Collagen C Hydrolysate
- Manufactured in the United States.
- Dissolves quickly in cold or hot water.
- Packaged in individual sachets that ensure hygiene and ease of use
- provides collagen protein of natural source.
- Hydrolyzed for faster assimilation.
- Contains Vitamin C, it works as an antioxidant and improves absorption of collagen.
- Supports the health of skin, muscles, tendons, bones and joints.
- Pleasant orange flavor.
Adults: Take a bag of 5.5 g diluted in 6 or 8 oz of water or juice as a dietary supplement once a day.