Zinc Gluconate provides a mineral with vital functions in the body. This supplement contains in its gluconate ingredient the 3% of mineral, equivalent to 35 mg of Zinc.
This nutrient is involved in prostate functions and development of reproductive organs. Regulates the activity of oil glands and is necessary for collagen formation and protein synthesis. This mineral is a component of the insulin needed to facilitate the use of glucose as energy in the body, and generally for the use of nutrients during metabolism.
For its function, Zinc can have a beneficial effect on the liver and is essential for bone formation. The body requires a sufficient amount of this mineral to maintain the proper concentration of vitamin E and increase the absorption of vitamin A.
Zinc also stimulates the enzymes needed in the division and growth of cells.
Features of the supplement Zinc Gluconate 50 Mg
- MADE IN THE UNITED STATES
- INVOLVED IN THE FUNCTION OF THE PROSTATE AND REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS
- PARTICIPATES IN THE FORMATION OF COLLAGEN AND PROTEIN SYNTHESIS
- INVOLVED IN THE PRODUCTION OF INSULIN FOR THE REGULATION OF BLOOD SUGAR NECESSARY FOR THE CONCENTRATION OF VITAMIN E AND ABSORPTION OF VITAMIN A
- STIMULATES VITAL ENZYMES IN THE BODY
Adults: Take one (1) tablet daily as a diet supplement, preferable with a meal. IMPORTANT: Store tightly closed in a dry place at controlled temperature of 59º-86º F. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.