Our shipping policy is to send your order as soon as possible.
From Monday to Friday (all orders received before 12:00 pm) we will ship in 24 hour or less. Orders received on Friday after 12:00 pm we be shipped on Monday.
- In case a product is in back order, we will contact you to know what you want to do. (Our back order usually take 2-3 business day to be available) If you decide to wait for the product to be ready, we will ship it to you, as soon as the product becomes available. If you decide to cancel the unavailable product, we will make you a refund in the full amount of the price for this product in your order.
- Your order will be shipped using the services of the United State Postal Service (www.usps.com), FedEx (fedex.com) unless you pay a different service. Orders qualifying for free shipping will only be shipped via USPS.
- For domestic orders, we will use Priority Mail/FedEx 2 Day, unless you paid a different service. Orders send by
- Priority Mail/FedEx 2 Day will take about 2 or 3 business days, after the pick up service get the packages in our office. All domestic orders are sent with Delivery Confirmation.
- For International orders we will use FedEx International Economy only - to prevent loss of packages.
- PLEASE NOTE: Order Processing for International Orders: Taxes and Duties Will Be Charged Upon Delivery.
- When the order is ready to be shipped, you will receive a notification via email from us including the expected time of arrival and the tracking code.
- For tracking purposes, please, go to www.usps.com. or www.fedex.com
- If you have an account with us, you will be able to check the status of your order in "My Account" at our store.
- All orders are checked before shipment. If you detect the absence of any product upon receipt of the order, you must contact the Customer Service of Alfa Vitamins during 72 working hours after the delivery of the package reported by USPS or FedEx.